100% Veterinarian Approved Ingredients
90 Soft Chews for Dogs with Delicious & Natural Peanut Butter Flavor
Bilberry is rich in antioxidant compounds and is well known to improve the health of the eyes and protect against eye conditions like age-related macular degeneration and cataracts.
Krill Oil is a great source of Omega 3 and will boost your dog's energy and nourish skin and coat.
Green Tea Extract
The benefit of green tea is antioxidants which are natural chemicals that disarm free radicals. Antioxidants like vitamin C and lutein protect against eye disease, cancer and heart disease.
Our Multivitamin blend contains Vitamin A, B, C and E as well as Folic Acid and Biotin to boost your dog's immunity system.
When to use Vision Chews from Alpha Paw for your Dogs?
Our vision chews are suitable for most adult dogs and can be used in all breeds including small, large and XL. They help prevent the vitamin and mineral deficiencies associated with canine eye-related issues, so can be used to maintain and support your furry friend’s eyesight before problems start to occur. As a lot of vision issues are age-related, we recommend these as an essential part of your old or senior dog’s diet.
- EYE & VISION SUPPORT - Supplement your dog’s daily food to help maintain and improve their vision. These soft chewable treats have been formulated with a range of vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants all sourced from nature for optimal canine sight.
- SENIOR DOG VITAMINS - Suitable for most adult and senior dogs (including small, big and XL breeds) these safe and effective treats support comprehensive eye and vision health. The core active blend of our eye supplement for dogs contains alpha lipoic acid, MSM, grape seed extract, vitamin C, bilberry fruit extract and krill oil. Choline and zinc work together with naturally occurring antioxidants sourced from green tea and blueberry leaf to protect ocular cells from free radicals.
- A TASTE DOGS LOVE - The delicious natural peanut butter flavor means your beloved pet will gobble these up in seconds, so no more hiding gels, liquids, powders, pills and tablets in their food! They are suitable for daily use, and can also be used as a great tool for training purposes. The inactive ingredients are non-GMO and have been carefully selected to avoid common allergens.
- NON-GMO - Alpha Paw vision supplement for dogs is USA manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified and FDA registered factory. We are proud of our premium products, and maintain high standards by rigorously testing to ensure consistent and maximum quality throughout. Our manufacturing process does not use heat or water so as to maintain the integrity of every ingredient.
Alpha Paw Vision Chews contain only high quality natural and non-GMO ingredients balanced in exactly the right proportions to meet your dog’s nutritional requirements.
- Nutritionally balanced ocular antioxidants that work together to help prevent free radical damage and support the eye at the cellular level. Dogs’ eyes are particularly vulnerable to the free radical damage caused by the sun. Additionally, the aging process causes antioxidant levels to drop. All our antioxidants have been selected as they also enhance the antioxidant activity of key vitamins and minerals.
Key antioxidants are: Alpha lipoic acid, MSM, grapeseed extract, vitamin C, bilberry fruit extract, green tea extract, blueberry leaf
- Choline: A multi-functional supplement that is essential for proper brain development and nerve function in canines.
- Zinc: An essential trace mineral that plays a vital role in cellular replication in dogs.
- Vitamin B complex, Vitamins A and E: to promote optimal retinal health
- Krill oil: One of the best sources of omega-3 fatty acids
- Lutein, astaxanthin, folate, biotin, hyaluronic acid, zeaxanthin
Our manufacturing process does not use heat or water so as to maintain the integrity of every ingredient. The inactive ingredients are also carefully selected to avoid common allergens.
Our ophthalmologist recommended using Vision
Our ophthalmologist recommended using Vision Chews to slow the progression of our Yorkie’s cataracts. We have been using this product for about a year. At our last visit our vet said it is working and Charlie (our dog) who is 17 1/2 years old has healthier eyes than some much younger dogs. We will continue using Vision Chews even though it is quite expensive. As long as we can preserve what vision he has, it’s worth it. The product was exactly as described and it arrived quickly. We will buy from this seller again.
My poodle has only been
My poodle has only been taking Vision Chews for three months. I have noticed some improvement with her night vision, and she has started to jump up on the bed, something she had stopped doing.
Have seen good results in
Have seen good results in this product, it is helping in slowing down my dog's loss of sight. Giving to my dog that has diabetes to help in the prevention of blindness.
My dog has taken this
My dog has taken this daily for the last two years, as recommended by her canine ophthalmologist to slow the progress of retinal atrophy. It has had the side effect of eliminating all those fatty cysts that usually come with old age in dogs. Its a good multivitamin, antioxidant as well as vision support for an aging dog.
When my eight year old
When my eight year old Springer Spaniel Lucy lost an eye to glaucoma in 2013, the ophthalmologist recommended Vision Chews to help keep her visual as long as possible (she has progressive retinal atrophy in her remaining eye). I also started her litter mate on Vision Chews at the same time, guessing that his genetics were likely the same as hers. While I don't think Vision Chews is responsible for staving off glaucoma in her remaining eye (I attribute that to diligent usage of Cosopt drops), at twelve, both dogs continue to see remarkably well.