100% Veterinarian Approved Ingredients
90 Soft Chews for Dogs with Delicious & Natural Peanut Butter Flavor
Organic Turmeric is one of mother nature's superfoods and can help to relieve from allergies through its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
Probiotics help your dog with stomach issues and improve your dog's digestion.
Bee pollen has been scientifically shown to help with inflammation, resistance to disease and genetic mutations.
Krill Oil is a great source of Omega 3 and will boost your dog's energy and nourish skin and coat.
When to use Allergy Chews from Alpha Paw for your Dogs?
These delicious peanut butter flavored soft chews are suitable for daily use and can be fed to all dogs from small to large and puppy to senior. Whether your dog is young or old, they’ll just love the taste of these bites. They make a great training aid, though be prepared for your canine to gobble these up in no time!
- COMPLETE ALLERGY RELIEF - Allergy chews formulated to boost your dog’s immune system and may help provide relief from seasonal & environmental allergies including itchy dry skin. This supplement contains a powerhouse of all natural ingredients including colostrum, krill oil, organic turmeric and probiotics that work together to support canine digestive and immune health.
- NON-DROWSY - Alpha Paw’s chewable treats won’t make your dog drowsy like some other dog allergy medicine. Instead they promote vitality and are an excellent energy booster! If your dog has a nervous temperament you may find that they will help calm its anxiety and stress levels too.
- A TASTE DOGS LOVE - The delicious all natural peanut butter flavor means your furry friend will gobble these up in seconds, so no more hiding capsules, pills and tablets in their food! These bite sized chews are suitable for daily use, and can also be used as a great tool for training purposes.
Alpha Paw Allergy Chews contain only high quality natural and non-GMO ingredients balanced in exactly the right proportions to meet your dog’s requirements. We don’t believe in bulking out our products and supplements with filler or unhealthy junk so you can be assured that you’re giving your furry friend the very best!
We take great care in our manufacturing process, and do not use either heat or water. This maintains the integrity of every raw ingredient.
- Colostrum – ‘first milk’ that contains a hormone called Proline-Rich-Polypeptide (PRP) that can help down-regulate an overactive immune system in canines.
- Organic turmeric – one of the best anti-inflammatories either nature or medicine has to offer. It contains a compound called curcumin, a powerful antioxidant that helps with gastrointestinal and digestive issues, and boosts your pup’s immune system.
- Bee pollen is another one of Mother Nature’s miracles, containing protein, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and live enzymes that enhance doggy health and vitality. It can help desensitize a dog to hayfever and other seasonal allergies.
- Organic licorice root – The anti-inflammatory properties of licorice root are excellent at treating itchy or ‘hot spot’ skin conditions caused by allergies. It may also boost the immune system’s ‘first line of defense’ against infections.
- Organic hemp – an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids for optimal doggy health and wellness. The tri omegas can help reduce the inflammatory response associated with allergies. Hemp is also helpful in calming anxious and nervous dogs.
- Krill oil – Not only does krill oil contain a bounty of immune system supporting omega fatty acids, but it is also packed full of key nutrients. These nutrients help your dog’s digestive system more easily absorb all the omega based goodness!
- Probiotic blend of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus fermentum, and Lactobacillus lactis
My dog has seasonal skin
My dog has seasonal skin allergies and itches herself raw to the point of having bald hot spots. After giving her a daily dose of the seasonal allergy support, I’ve noticed a huge difference in my dog. It has reduced her itching by about 90 percent and her hotspots have cleared up with the help of vets best hot spot relief foam. With the allergy chews, when she sees me grab the bag she excitedly sits and gives me her paw as if I am giving her a treat.
These seasonal allergy chews really
These seasonal allergy chews really work very fast and effectively. These chews along with an anti-itch spray work wonders for my dog that could not stop itching and chewing his skin until it was raw. These help calm him and stop him from constant itching.
My dog has allergies in
My dog has allergies in the late summer and I usually have to take him to the vet every year and get him some allergy medicine. He usually has itchy skin and eye boogers. One year it was so bad he scratched himself until he left bald spots that bled, then became infected. This year I tried something different and bought these chews and I never had to take him to the vet! No itching, and his poop has been more solid since giving him these chews. Bonus- He thinks they are treats! (no more hiding pills in his food)
Works great My chihuahua was
Works great! My chihuahua was constantly scratching from unknown allergies and Vet put her on drugs which helped only a little. I was skeptical of this product but after giving her a half soft chew twice a day, within two days all scratching gone. My sweet baby loves the taste so I have to keep bag out of her sneaky snooping path. Love that she is on something natural instead of drugs!
My year old Chihuahua has
My 5 year old Chihuahua has seasonal allergies that make her absolutely miserable. When it comes to giving her the medicine needed to treat said allergies, she is so incredibly difficult that it makes everyone miserable! So when I found these chewable "treats" I was excited and hopeful that they would be the answer to our dilemma. She is also a picky eater, so when I first started giving them to her I pretended like these were treats, which made her excited to try them. She was hesitant initially, but now she loves them! It's so cute when she perks up and gets excited when she sees or hears me open the bag, and she can hardly wait to gobble them up! I wish that all dog medicine would come this way!! They really do help with her allergies. Most notably when I stopped giving them to her for about a week and she had a huge flare up (especially her eyes and ears). Once I started her back on them there was a noticeable improvement. However, it is taking a while for everything to calm down completely. I have to say that this does not work nearly as well as the medicine that her vet gave us, which clearled up her allergy problems completely (granted, this included more than one medication). But my husband and I feel that this is a safer alternative to the drug that she was taking, and because she enjoys it and we are seeing improvement, we will continue to purchase this product. I'm also thankful for the "Subscribe and Save" option since it saves us 10% off the price!