Dogs For Adoption In Washington County, Utah
Now is the best time ever to search for dog adoption near you in Washington County, Utah. The Alpha Paw dog rescue center provides both nearby animal shelters around Washington County, Utah.
All of our dogs for adoption around. Our directory lists all dogs & puppies via our Pet Finder as well as pets from the Humane Society and SPCA. Nothing would be greater than to give a new dog a loving home and when you rehome a dog in Washington County you can get all of your new pet products right here at Alpha Paw a pet wellness company.
!Sorry but no Dogs for Adoptions found in Washington County.
Every type of dog is available for adoption somewhere nearby if there’s . Whether it’s a Tiny, Toy, Mini, or Full Size dog. If you want a golden retriever or a poodle or even a greyound as a rescue you can use our feed below to find that perfect new family pet. The details on some listings are more detailed than others. Some of the information you will find is as follows:
- Dogs Name
- Dog Breed is it a mixed-breed or purebred Dachshund
- Whether the dog is an Adult or a Puppy
- Male or Female
- Size of the dog Small, Medium, or Large (Lap dog or not)
- Characteristics of the dog such as Friendly, Affectionate, Loyal, Gentle, Playful, Brave, Curious, Quiet, Dignified, Loves kisses/Doesn’t love kisses, Smart, Athletic, Fast/Slow
- Coat color such as Bicolor, Black, Yellow, Tan, Blond, Fawn
- Friendly, Playful, Smart, Curious, Athletic
- Coat length short or long
- House-trained or not
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered
- Is this Dog for Adoption good in a home with other dogs, other animals. cats
- Adoption fee which usually ranges from $50 and up which covers health records
Adopt a dog in Washington County
If you are ready to adopt a dog look through our current adoption listings and pet finder above. As you click on each dog in Washington County, Utah that’s available for adoption you will also see on some a description about the dog. It will tell you the dogs age such as 2 years old whether the dog likes attention or is shy. If they like their belly rubbed and how they should react to you as the new owner along with their weight.
Washington County Spay and neutering details will also be available as well as if they’ve been treated for fleas, given DHPPV vaccine, Bordatella vaccine and de-wormed. Below are all the dogs available for adoption in the Washington County, Utah area.