Dogs For Adoption In Johnson County, Nebraska
Now is the best time ever to search for dog adoption near you in Johnson County, Nebraska. The Alpha Paw dog rescue center provides both nearby animal shelters near Johnson County, Nebraska.
All of our dogs for adoption near. Our directory lists all puppies & dogs via our Pet Finder as well as pets SPCA and dogs that were brought into the Humane Society. Nothing is greater than to give a pet a loving home and when you rehome a dog in Johnson County you can purchase all of your new pet products right here at Alpha Paw a pet wellness company.
Every type of dog is available for adoption somewhere nearby if there’s . Whether it’s a Tiny, Toy, Mini, or Full Size dog. If you want a cocker spaniel or a husky or even a greyound as a rescue you can use our feed below to find that perfect new family pet. The details on some listings are more detailed than others. Some of the information you will find is as follows:
- Dogs Name
- Dog Breed is it a mixed-breed or purebred Chihuahua
- Whether the dog is an Adult or a Puppy
- Male or Female
- Size of the puppy Small, Medium, or Large (Lap dog or not)
- Characteristics of the dog such as Friendly, Affectionate, Loyal, Gentle, Playful, Brave, Curious, Quiet, Dignified, Loves kisses/Doesn’t love kisses, Smart, Athletic, Fast/Slow
- Coat color such as Bicolor, Black, Yellow, Tan, Blond, Fawn
- Friendly, Playful, Smart, Curious, Athletic
- Coat length short or long
- House-trained or not
- Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered
- Is this Dog for Adoption good in a home with other dogs, other animals. small dogs
- Adoption fee which usually ranges from $50 and up which covers shots
Adopt a dog in Johnson County
If you are ready to adopt a dog browse through our current adoption listings and pet finder above. As you click on each dog in Johnson County, Nebraska that’s available for adoption you will also see on some a description about the dog. It should tell you the dogs age such as 3 months old whether the dog loves attention or is shy. If they like their belly rubbed and how they should react to you as the new owner along with their weight.
Johnson County Spay and neutering details should also be available as well as if they’ve been treated for fleas, given DHPPV vaccine, Bordatella vaccine and de-wormed. Below are all the dogs available for adoption in the Johnson County, Nebraska area.