Siberian Husky | Logan, IA
AdultFemaleMediumBlack with White
Hi, I'm Puma! I'm a bit shy at first, but after I find out you're friendly, I can be a silly, playful gal. Like most huskies, I love playing in the snow. I'm sassy and fun. I can be a bit aloof, but treats are definitely the way to my heart. I'm fine on my own, but don't mind hanging out with the group as well. If you're looking for a husky with the heart of a big cat, then apply to adopt me, Puma!
Our Adoption Process
After you submit your adoption application, via our website, http://TaysiaBlue.com, a Taysia Blue volunteer will
contact you within 2-3 days. We are most interested in which type dog will
be a good fit for you and your family and the other pets in your home.
We will also contact you by phone to learn
more about the dog you're looking for and to review the current available
dogs in our rescue.
We will schedule an appointment for you to meet the dog(s). If a match is made,
we can complete the adoption process at that time. If we don't find the
perfect match, we'll keep trying till we do!
We hope that your home is the very last stop on the dog's journey and we do
all we can to help you and your dog make the transition easier, including
providing you with an information packet loaded with tips and resources.
Our quality standard vet care is as follows:
• Spay/Neuter - All dogs will be spayed or neutered prior to being
• Heartworm Test - If the heartworm test is negative, the dog is placed on
regular heartworm preventative. If the heartworm test is positive, the dog
is treated to eradicate the heartworms and then placed on regular heartworm
• Rabies vaccination
• DHP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo) vaccination
• Bordatella (kennel cough) vaccination
• Flea and tick preventative
Our adoption donation requirements are as follows:
• Puppies 6 months of age or younger require a donation of $350.
• Dogs over 6 months and under 8 years old require a donation of $300.
• Dogs 8 years and older require a donation of $250.